- The Cookie Museum
- Retail Brand Ambassador (Apprenticeship)
- Date Listed
- 08 Nov 2018
- Job Type
- Full-time / Permanent, Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive, Experienced / Senior Executive )
- Job Period
- Flexible Start - Flexible End
- Orchard, Raffles Place / Cityhall
- Allowance /
- $1,700 - 2,400 monthly
- Sales / Retail
- Food Manufacturing
- Company Profile
An established gourmet lifestyle brand since 2004, The Cookie Museum has won several local and international awards for our first-of-its-kind products, packaging and services.
Be part of The Cookie Museum’s passionate team as a valued Apprentice! Join us in a meaningful journey of self-discovery, learning and skills building. Uncover your true potential and abilities, as you benefit from invaluable hands-on experiences.
Our dedicated trainers and mentors will guide you through a customised training program and personal development plan. Gain fresh insights into the exciting specialty food business, while you make new friends with our close-knit team.
- Job Description
The Cookie Museum Apprenticeship Programme is open to:
- Fresh graduates (Diploma or Degree holders are all welcome);
- Working adults with a passion for retail and looking for a meaningful career to renew their perspectives;
- Working adults who are looking for mid-term retail exposure before making a more long-term industry switch;
You’ll pick up a myriad of technical AND soft skills, including:
- Managing conversations and interactions with customers of diverse background, nationalities and cultures;
- Attending to customer enquiries and fulfilling customers’ order and service needs;
- Daily operations and performance in outlets and events;
- Inventory management and communications;
- Visual display & merchandise management;
- Performing supportive administrative tasks at outlets and events.
Other remarks & information:
- Prior retail experience is not mandatory as training will be provided.