The Cookie Museum has been the top awardee for Singapore Service Star in 2 consecutive years (2009 & 2010), top winner of Spirit of Enterprise (2009), Champion of Best Food Product Award 2013-2015 and Merit Winner of Innovative Food Product Award 2013-2015. Recently, we are Champion of Innovative Food Product Award 2017-2019 and Merit Winner of Food Product Award 2017-2019.
Our esteemed corporate clients include International Monetary Fund, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Singapore Tourism Board, Louis Vuitton, Singapore Airlines and UOB.
Founded in 2004, The Cookie Museum has earned an unprecedented reputation for excellence & quality in her Gourmet Cookies, Cakes & Confectioneries, as well as her distinctive Cookie Butler Service.
We are EXPANDING and looking for driven individual to spread Singapore food culture to the world.
Join us and learn the ropes of business with our enterprising and experienced teams, in a fun, spontaneous and high-energy SME environment!
Here at The Cookie Museum, we believe that learning never ends, as we continually seek innovation and breakthrough experiences to improve ourselves.
Our team believes in creating a conducive environment for young individuals to learn and grow so that you too, can have a chance to shine both professionally and personally.
If you think you are like us, and are up for new experiences and challenges, then look no further to join our high energy team and embark on an exciting and enriching journey that would open up your senses and help you discover your true potential in our dynamic SME environment!
As our Management Trainee, you will be working in any of our boutique stores, to cater to the needs of our esteemed consumers.
You will play a critical role in:
- Assisting the needs of our customers and to create an memorable retail experience for our customers;
- Ensuring that our merchandise and displays are consistently well presented
- Training of new manpower & assisting in basic HR matters;
- Assisting Brand Manager in daily operations;
- Involvement in Marketing
- Passionate in delivering outstanding customer service
- Able to work on weekends and public holidays
- Proud to promote a home-grown company
- Strong passion for food
- Motivated team player with cheerful disposition and strong desire to achieve
- Immediate availability is highly preferred
- Training will be provided, and candidates with potential are groomed for positions of store manager.
- Interested parties, please submit your resume with recent photo and indicating the current & expected salary.