The Ascott Limited (Ascott) is a Singapore company that has grown to be one of the leading international lodging owner-operators. Ascott's portfolio spans more than 200 cities across over 30 countries in Asia Pacific, Central Asia, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and the USA.
Ascott has more than 71,000 operating units and more than 56,000 units under development, making a total of more than 127,000 units in over 790 properties.
Ascott, a wholly owned subsidiary of CapitaLand Investment, pioneered Asia Pacific’s first international-class serviced apartment with the opening of The Ascott Singapore in 1984. Today, the company boasts over 30 years of industry track record and award-winning brands that enjoy recognition worldwide.
- Conduct data audits on sales systems
- Assist in coordinating, providing system support to sales systems and/or third-party online channels integration
- Coordinate and submit Request for Proposals (RFPs) timely
- Provide sales administrative support to the Global Sales Team through agreement generation, rates loading, prepare reports etc
- Participate in various systems related initiatives such as RPAs, integrations between systems, UATs, documentations etc
- Assist in any other ad-hoc projects
- Diploma in preferably Business IT, Hospitality or Business
- Familiar and proficient with Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Good command of both English and Mandarin
- Ability to commit full-time for at least 5-6 months