TENN International supplies and distributes every product available for the printing industry, covering all aspects of print processes from pre-press all the way to post press. — Our plethora of distributed goods ranges from paper, plates, machinery, printing consumables, chemicals all the way to printing software.
We are today fastest growing and one of the largest supplier for the printing industry in indonesia. Offering world class printing principles from around the world to the entire printing industry in Indonesia. Holding a stark reputation for being a reliable and supportive distributor, we represent major international brands such as Agfa, Komori, Fuji and Konica Minolta, just to name a few. The scope and size of our products available is growing rapidly with new consistently brands added upon good reviews, satisfied customers and suppliers. Over time we have evolved into a large scale channel distributor with specialised and specific distributorship rights for the Indonesian market.
TENN International has grown into a solid, strong company with a ever growing large network of clientele, our clients range from sub distributors, large privately owned printing businesses, newspaper companies all the way to the educational industry and the government sector. With the packaging industry currently being are fastest growing clientele. We consistently review our business model and strategy to predict the direction of the industry to evolve along with the industry.
This exciting internship will provide the intern with insights of the day to day running of a international trading company. Candidates will get a huge understanding of how a trading company works and how entrepreneurship works, how long time trading business have been functioning and evolving.
- Assist in various aspects of operations with rotation of job position to maximise learning benefits.
- Learning areas include shipping and logistics supply chain, supply chain financing, taxation, accounting (basic level), MYOB, insights to the printing industry and product knowledge, overseas exposure by dealing with an international company.
- Looking for a self driven committed individual who is willing to work hard and maximise learning In this internship
- Able to work under pressure and be dynamic in the work environment
- No prior job experience is required. Intermediate knowlede in Microsoft excel, word and PowerPoint would be greatly appreciated
- Diploma Graduate, A level Graduate and University and polytechnic students are welcome
Related Job Searches:
Accounting / Auditing / Taxation