Founded in 2000, Teamlink is a lifestyle brand distributor and retailer specialising in the South-East Asian market.With headquarters in Singapore, the team comprises of dynamic and diverse members with strong marketing and product development knowledge. Further enhanced with a strong sales team, the company is highly proficient in working in and within the region, ensuring value creation, elevated brand positioning and achievement of projected sales turnover.The Singapore distributors of Superga, Havaianas, RETROSUPERFUTURE and Sebago. Teamlink Marketing has established itself as brand builders in the space.
Your duties include supporting accounting team with various accounting tasks as you gain more confidence within the industry.
- Monitor any discrepancies in payment, monitor for charges made on credit cards and record any returns.
- Organize financial filing system that is easily accessible.
- Prepare accounting reports to be presented to senior management.
- Track all payments made for tax preparation and follow up on returns.
- Speak to clients about payments, refunds and statements.
- Ensure that all clients receive their financial statements on time.
- Ensure accuracy of financial statements, making sure that the final figures on statements are correct.
- Assist with the balancing of the office/department budget.
- Shadowing members of the Accounting department as they perform their duties.
- Assisting with research, filing, data entry, and recording and maintaining accurate and complete financial records.
- Working with bookkeeping software.
- Handling sensitive or confidential information with honesty and integrity.
- Learning how to work as part of the Accounting team to compile and analyze data, track information, and support the company or clients.
- Taking on additional tasks or projects to learn more about accounting and office operations.
- Candidates pursuing Accounting, Finance or Business major / Possess basic understanding of financial and accounting principles
- Aptitude for math, proficiency with computers and Microsoft Office
- High level of efficiency, accuracy, and responsibility.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Organised, Analytical, meticulous with a positive attitude
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Related Job Searches:
Accounting / Auditing / Taxation
Retail / eCommerce