- Computer Science Intern
- Date Listed
- 11 Jan 2018
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, Permanent
- Central Business District (CBD)
- Allowance /
- $800 - 1,500 monthly
- Computing / IT / Software
- Information Technology
- Company Profile
TalentGuru is a skills-based career development platform powered by data science that focuses on creating a sustainable job market for Singapore’s Infocomm Media (ICM) industry with the aim to address the challenges of a skills gap and talent shortage in the digital sector.
- Job Description
Apply at TalentGuru.
Teaching and Training :
· Conduct and support classes for a wide variety of age groups, from 5 up
· Deliver courses in areas such as drones, robotics, game design, animation and microcontrollers
· Gain diverse teaching experience by collaborating on classes with public and international schools
Curriculum Research and Development :
· Explore the cutting edge in platforms and tools, and harness their power to design powerful and comprehensive curricula
· Work with and create content using professional or de facto-standard hardware and software platforms such as Arduino, Android OS, and DJI Drones · Work with popular programming languages like Python, Java, Scratch
· Build and maintain training programs / manuals, multimedia visual aids, and other educational materials together with our curriculum development team.
Software Research and Development :
· Work on one of multiple software platforms to aid in curriculum delivery, operations management, or build unique new teaching tools for classes
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.