We provide professional advice based on the specialize markets we are focus on. With highly effective recruitment skills, we are able to serve our clients more efficiently and foster good working relationship that gains both trust and confidence.
Talent search is done through a few selective channels. We use our proprietary database to reach out to potential candidates, target appropriate companies, source for key industry executives and arrange first contacts with suitable candidates. At Talent-Merge, we aim to deliver tailor made recruitment solutions for our clients.
For a company to be successful, they need to have employees with the right attitude and mindset, which means approaching any tasks or job with determination, tenacity and most important enthusiasm.
- To fill up marketing-related forms (i.e. Document Control Form, Document
- Transmittal Record, MOR, and all other internal forms)
- Update and provide daily & weekly reports to the Marketing team, HOD, and clients
- To assist in preparing tender submission including filling up technical specifications, providing supporting documents and liaising with relevant departments
- Raising POs/Accruals for commissions to brokers on the system
- Preparation of Notice of Billing to brokers
- To update bunker reports and disseminate reports to Marketing, Finance, and other relevant departments
- Assist Marketing Manager and executives in drafting commercial proposals, shipmen and contracts
- Basic admin duties i.e. filing, data entry, creating customer records, etc.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Must have good communication skills
- Ability to stay organized
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Must be computer literate – Able to use basic office applications (MS Excel, Word, Outlook)