We provide professional advice based on the specialize markets we are focus on. With highly effective recruitment skills, we are able to serve our clients more efficiently and foster good working relationship that gains both trust and confidence.
Talent search is done through a few selective channels. We use our proprietary database to reach out to potential candidates, target appropriate companies, source for key industry executives and arrange first contacts with suitable candidates. At Talent-Merge, we aim to deliver tailor made recruitment solutions for our clients.
For a company to be successful, they need to have employees with the right attitude and mindset, which means approaching any tasks or job with determination, tenacity and most important enthusiasm.
- To participate in the planning, development, and administration of boat schedules.
- Support purchasing department in logistics arrangements of supplies of boat/ship equipments.
- To monitor and report on the capital and revenue budget expenditure of the team
- Maintain files to keep track of important relevant invoice documents
- Attend to projects and tasks as assigned
- Higher Nitec in maritime/logistics/supply chain or equivalent
- Experience in logistics/coordination in sales/purchasing
- Fresh graduates are also welcomed