ONE°15 Marina Sentosa Cove, Singapore is a waterfront lifestyle destination offering world-class marina facilities replete with a comprehensive range of exclusive club amenities. It is an unprecedented lifestyle destination with modern facilities including an infinity pool, fitness centre, members’ lounge, modern spa, tennis courts, 26 tastefully appointed rooms, as well as a selection of restaurants and bars. ONE°15 Marina Sentosa Cove is part of SUTL Enterprise Ltd, which is listed on the main board of the Singapore Exchange. Since its inauguration in 2007, the Club has won several international accolades including Best Asian Marina of the Year and the prestigious FIVE Gold Anchors Award.
Main Duties and Key Responsibilities:
- Assist in planning and developing of recreation programs
- Creating new activities for children
- Administer recreation programs to ensure programs are delivered within guidelines and budget
- Manage schedules associated with programs and sport activities
- Assist all ongoing sport programs
- Ensure venues for programs are booked in advance
- Able to handle enquiries and feedback from members / guests pertaining to club activities
- Handling and recording of payments received from members and guests
- Handle sales of retail products at Recreation Office
- Liaise with various departments in the club to ensure operations run smoothly during activities and events
- Ensure all club information is on hand for enquiries
- Undertake any other duties in relation to the job scope as assigned by your superior from time to time.
- Able to work on weekends and Public Holidays
- Able to multi-task and work within tight deadlines with good organizational skills
- Self-motivated, resourceful and proactive
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.