Fuelled by an entrepreneurial instinct and a passion to succeed, SUTL today has evolved into a multi-million dollar enterprise with presence across 18 markets in Asia and over 5,000 staff. Beyond trading and distribution, SUTL has diversified over the years, widening its business focus under the three main divisions of Consumer Goods, Leisure and Environmental. It is now proud owners of renowned brands and wine labels such as Arthur’s Reserve and Heritage Vale as well as the prestigious ONE°15 Marina Sentosa Cove, Singapore.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Plan and schedule eDMs
- Manage social media accounts and increase engagement
- Assist with content marketing and monitor social media calendars.
- Execution of digital marketing campaigns
- Copywriting and collateral production
- Measuring and reporting on key marketing performance metrics
- Assist marketing team in marketing operations
- Development and documentation of SOPs
- Website updates of company sites.
- Environment technology
- Luxury yachting
- Open to Student pursuing any degree, bBuiness/Mass Comms majors will be advantage.
- Strong written communication skills (English)
- Strategic thinker
- Organized, must be able to juggle multiple portfolios
- Eager to learn with a positive attitude
- Graphic design and editing skills will be advantage
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.