We are the fastest growing health & beauty social e-commerce company. We build health and beauty products for a new generation of women worldwide. Independently owned with a global marketing reach and offices in London, LA, Singapore, New Delhi and Melbourne, we connect with over 12 million women on social media every week. Our brands include Sand & Sky, BodyBoss, SkinnyMint and Coco & Eve.
About Supernova’s Internship Programme
At Supernova, we believe in dreaming big and finding the most innovative ways to turn those dreams into reality. We encourage constant ideation (even whacky ones!) of fresh and industry-challenging campaigns to create the next leading products that will shake the world of beauty, wellness and fitness. As part of Supernova’s Internship Programme, you’ll get to work directly with leading creatives to develop and execute exciting projects for award-winning brands that reach over 7 million people across the globe daily. You’d also have the chance to establish and build new relationships and processes to influence a young and revolutionary global company. If you’re an ambitious, smart, adaptable and a natural collaborator who is hungry to learn and likes taking risks, influencing, and innovating in a challenging hyper-growth environment, then we’d love to have you on board!
*Please note that our internship programmes last 3-6 months depending on the position, and would require all candidates to commit to the full duration of that period.
All interested candidates should also have the right to work in the countries that they apply for. Additional expenses including visas will not be provided.
About the Job
We’re looking for a Digital Designer Intern to work with our super cool SkinnyMint Team in Singapore!
You will be working closely with our Digital Designers by helping out with briefs from the marketing team. This involves:
- conceptualising and designing EDMs, website banners and all our social media channels.
- Assisting on internal product shoots
- Brainstorming and Collaborating Design Ideas
- Min. 3 days (ideally 5 days) available a week for min. 6 months
- You will have completed (or be in your final year of) a graphic design/visual communications degree or diploma
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Experience using After Effects or Premiere Pro
- Positive can-do attitude
- Well informed in current trends in art and design
- Thrive in a fast start-up environment
- An eye for detail and aesthetics
In return you will get:
- Personal mentoring relationship with an experienced digital designer
- Full reference upon completion
- Access to content and brainstorming for a market-leading brand
- Opportunity to be a part of a pretty damn cool team!
- Oh, and we have a fully Stocked Pantry!
Please ensure that your CV and portfolio are attached in your application to be considered for the position.
This position is available immediately. All applications will be treated confidentially.
Please note that we can only contact successful applicants.