We are the fastest growing health & beauty social e-commerce company. We build health and beauty products for a new generation of women worldwide. Independently owned with a global marketing reach and offices in London, LA, Singapore, New Delhi and Melbourne, we connect with over 12 million women on social media every week. Our brands include Sand & Sky, BodyBoss, SkinnyMint and Coco & Eve.
About Supernova’s Internal Engine
Together we create Superstars! Our three company pillars are guided by this motto: Our product and brands are of the highest quality and within the top five in their category; our customers are the focus of our actions and their lives improve with our products; our talent and employees grow and develop within Supernova. This means that investing in hiring, developing and retaining the brightest minds in the world is a top priority. Living our core values of #GetSh*tDone, #TalkAboutIt, #CreateValue, #SeekNewOpportunities and #MoveForwardTogether creates a unique culture across five different time zones and allows us to realise the enormous potential of this exciting industry. If you’re an ambitious, smart, natural collaborator who likes taking risks, influencing, and innovating in a challenging hyper-growth environment, we’d love to talk to you about joining our team.
Located out of Singapore, this role provides tremendous opportunity for the right candidate: to capture the energy and rapid pace of a fast growing start up, while being responsible for a sizeable and growing part of our global footprint.
About the Job
This Digital Project Manager role within Supernova is a contract position. This person will be responsible for the end to end ownership of our digital projects and eCommerce websites mainly using WordPress and Shopify Plus. This involves the full lifecycle of requirements gathering, successful planning, prioritization of deliverables, managing timelines, providing stakeholders with updates, performing acceptance testing, delivering projects on time and on budget, training internal users, managing the maintenance and iterative updates.
In addition, you will add significant value to our brand teams by helping to create world class eCommerce websites - you will use your knowledge in onsite conversions and optimisation to reach set KPI and business goals. The projects will combine strategy, user experience, design and technology to create innovative digital projects and best in class eCommerce websites.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to take on exciting challenges and to work in a highly entrepreneurial and passionate team in the health, fitness, and beauty category.
- Own and support the end to end Project delivery - from concept to execution to go live and maintenance for multiple Shopify Plus projects and external system integrations simultaneously
- Create, plan, schedule and prioritize actionable roadmaps
- Track project milestones, timelines, deliverables, budgets and summarize status reports for all stakeholders
- Continuously develop process improvements to increase efficiency, productivity, and communication across all departments
- Proactively adapt to business needs changes, identify potential crises and devise contingency plans
- Work closely with Global Brand Directors and Marketing Managers to support marketing campaigns site requirements and recommend onsite efficiency optimisations
- Work across Product Development, Brand Development, Brand, Creative, Marketing, Operations, and IT
- 3+ years in a Project Management role with design, implementation and customization of eCommerce systems (Shopify preferred) and working with technical developers is required
- 2+ years experience with Shopify and/or WordPress and website optimisation for eCommerce preferred
- Process-driven with proven success on developing processes and procedures, and enforcing them throughout the organization
- Highly organized and able to juggle multiple projects with many moving pieces, weighing priorities effectively
- Detail oriented, you don’t miss a beat - are on top of timelines, and notice the small things that matter
- Independent, proactive and a hands on hustler with a strong entrepreneurial mindset
- Direct and transparent communicator that sets and updates stakeholder expectations in a timely manner
- Able to commit for at least 3 Months (5 days a week)
This position is available immediately. The contract may be renewed after 3 months upon mutual agreement. All applications will be treated confidentially.
Please note that we can only contact successful applicants.