- Streamcast Asia Pte Ltd
- Graphic Designer Internship
- Date Listed
- 28 Dec 2018
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Experienced / Senior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 3 Months
102F Pasir Panjang Road #02-03 Citilink Complex Singapore 118530
- Allowance /
- $650 - 1,100 monthly
- Design / Creative
- Company Profile
Established in 2001, StreamCast Asia is strategically located in Singapore - one of the most business-friendly countries in the world - to serve young and innovative product manufacturers and brands, transforming their business potential regionally in South-east Asia and selected Asian countries.
The two core Divisions of our company are:
· Lifestyle Social Videography, Mobile and wearable consumer electronics
· Consumer mobile networking and devices
We offer quick access to markets. We have over 1,500 accounts in our channel network including Consumer Electronics, Camera and Video, Mobile shops, Sports Specialty, Travel Specialty, Education, Airports, Government, Military, Survey, Exploration and Agriculture.
Our merchandising services ensure our represented manufacturers' products remain on the shelves, and in optimum selling conditions. Leveraging on technology, we provide timely and accurate information to product manufacturers, allowing for well-informed business decisions.
Our regional sales and distribution activities are supported by our subsidiaries in Malaysia, Vietnam, Hong Kong and our authorized channel partners.
One of the more well-known, although then a very young company, served is GoPro Inc. Today, StreamCast Asia is GoPro’s oldest distributor. In addition, we are growing Wilson Electronics’ signal enhancements devices in 6 countries across our region, and Texenergy off-grid power brand across all Asia-Pacific.
- Job Description
- Assist in conceptualise and design marketing communication materials (brochures, posters, web banners, edms, social media, etc)
- Design elements to be used in Website, EDMs, social media and print.
- Enhance and extend existing brand experiences
- Assist in brainstorming concepts
- Other duties as assigned
What you will gain from this internship:
- Gain exposure to digital and retail marketing
- Build your Design portfolio
- Be exposed to the event/online platforms
- Assist in contributing to partnerships and marketing campaigns
- Learn how to organise graphics for different platforms
- High level of creativity
- Organised and detail-oriented
- Excellent design sense and an eye for details, typography, composition, layout and colours
- Ability to multi-task and work simultaneously on many projects
- Proficient in Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Self-motivated and a team-player
- Video Editing skills is a bonus
- Diploma or Degree in Graphic Design, Communications or related field or equivalent experience
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG or email to .
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.