About STPI - Creative Workshop & Gallery
STPI is a dynamic creative workshop and contemporary art gallery based in Singapore. Established in 2002, STPI is a not-for-profit organisation committed to promoting artistic experimentation in the mediums of print and paper and has become one of the most cutting-edge destinations for contemporary art in Asia. STPI sits alongside National Gallery Singapore and the Singapore Art Museum as part of the national Visual Arts Cluster of leading institutions in the region.
About S.E.A. Focus
S.E.A. Focus is a leading showcase and art market hub dedicated to Southeast Asian contemporary art. It aims to bring together a fine curation of established and yet-to-be-discovered artistic talents to foster a deeper appreciation of contemporary art and artists in the region.
As an anchor event of the Singapore Art Week, it offers an exciting and complementary blend of art experiences for collectors, artists, galleries and the public. The initiative celebrates the best of contemporary art in Southeast Asia and is led by STPI – Creative Workshop & Gallery, commissioned by the National Arts Council, Singapore.
For more information, please visit www.seafocus.sg
- Assist Marketing and Communications manager with website uploads and updates for S.E.A. Focus 2023.
- Follow up with PR agency on social media timelines for approval for S.E.A. Focus 2023.
- Assist in content development and management for social media and eDM (or to vet content from agency) for S.E.A. Focus 2023.
- Assist with filming content & captions for IGS during events for S.E.A. Focus 2023.
- Assist with media clippings for S.E.A. Focus 2023.
- Assist with press-related onsite logistics during S.E.A. Focus 2023.
Arts, Communications, Marketing related
Any additional requirements:
Fluent in English (speaking, writing), interest in art, savvy with social media, eye for aesthetics and detail. Fluent in Mandarin is a bonus.