STMicroelectronics is a global semiconductor leader delivering intelligent and energy-efficient products and solutions that power electronics at the heart of everyday life. STMicroelectronics’ products are found everywhere today, and together with our customers, we are enabling smarter driving and smarter factories, cities and homes, along with the next generation of mobile and Internet of Things devices. By getting more from technology to get more from life, STMicroelectronics stands for life augmented.
STMicroelectronics established its operations in Singapore in 1969. Since then, the Company’s Singapore operations have grown dramatically, cementing ST’s place as a major industry player in Asia Pacific.
Today, Singapore is the sales and marketing headquarters for ST’s Asia Pacific Region, with operations comprising the regional front-end manufacturing and global back-end manufacturing headquarters; logistics hub; R&D; advanced IC design; application support; sales and marketing; and supply-chain management. ST employs ~46,000 employees worldwide, and approximately 4,600 people at its Singapore operations.
The Intern will work on the following project.
Project Title: Linkage of T84 test prober to server
- Project Synopsis: The T84 test prober is used to probe the wafer during e-test. It is currently not linked to the server and data (e.g. prober file, etc.) is being stored individually in prober hard disk. The Intern will help to connect all test probers to a common server so that data can be stored in this common area and dispatched to the prober during testing in automation mode. This data will need to be pushed to the server again after completion of the testings.
- Key Tasks: 1. Setup network on all e-test prober 2. Link all e-test prober (DOS ad Window based) to a common server 3. Server can run in automation mode without error
- Teamwork: The intern will need to understand process in Device department and work with colleagues from other departments (e.g. IT and Automation) to complete his/ her tasks
- The Intern should be pursuing a Bachelor's Degree related to IT, e.g, Computing, Computer Engineering
- The Intern should be able to commit to a minimal period of 6 months