- Starr Financial Advisors
- Management Trainee Internship
- Date Listed
- 13 Feb 2018
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Flexible Start, For At Least 2 Months
200 Changi Road
- Allowance /
- $800 - 2,000 monthly
- Accounting / Banking / Financial
- Financial Services / Banking
- Company Profile
Starr Financial Advisors have a fast track leadership development programme designed to groom talented individuals to take on a management role despite your age.
We are looking for individuals who are hungry for growth, humble with a strong can-do spirit. If you believe that having the right environment will provide the fast track to the dream lifestyle which you have always desired, you might just be the one that we want to groom!
- Job Description
- Be equipped with the knowledge and skills to help those who are in financial needs
- Be able to play harder than you work; attend learning trips and international conferences
- A holistic training and development program with dedicated mentorship
- Building up a large client base (A chance to chart your own career path)
- Learn about company product, worksite marketing, corporate solution.
- Attend training, workshop, networking events, and experience the fun of this rewarding industry.
- Will be trained and developed on the various sales technique, networking skills, relationship building
If you are:
- Networking/Learning Opportunities with Business Owners
- Desire to do a meaningful Job
- Humble with a strong can-do spirit
- Results driven and have high business sense
- Full On-the-Job training
- Sociable with great interpersonal skills
- Minimum of GCE ‘A’ level /Diploma and above
- No experience is required as training will be provided
- Fresh Graduates are welcomed
- Due to need of local knowledge, Singaporean or PRs are preferred
- Allowances for $2,000 Per month
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
This internship is opened to those with an enthusiasm spirit & someone who's not afraid to challenge him/herself.
Email us your text CV to
Find out more at: http://www.sfa-gordon.com
Our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Starr-Financial-Gordon-Lee-1112045642157059/