STARR E.T.C is a group of young and dynamic organization founded in 2009 with the aim of grooming successful financial services professionals. Till date, we have discovered and nurtured numerous talents that have achieved financial success and are in full control of their time.
We are looking for qualified sales interns to assist in various stages of the sales funnel, including creating awareness of new offerings, generating leads, and retaining customers.
The ideal intern will be a great fit for our energetic and creative team. You’ll gain hands-on experience working on challenging, meaningful projects with guidance from a mentor and other members of our team.
A unique opportunity to learn with the experts by working side by side with them.
Interns do not only learn by just watching, they learn by getting involved in real Joint Field Work projects.
- Research and generate lists of potential customers
- Educate on investments and wealth management
- Assist in planning and execution of activities
- Attend sponsored courses and lessons
- Help develop client relationships and retain existing accounts
- Learn and apply sales techniques
- Performing financial analysis and making strategic recommendations
- Effectively enhance communication skills and confidence level
- Be given an accelerated professional career development pathway and an opportunity to work with and be mentored by first class specialists with a proven track record
- Acquire and be equipped with the necessary skills and knowledge to succeed in the business industry
- Attain industry-recognized qualifications/certifications
- Traveling opportunities
- Upon good performance, recommended for sponsorship of CMFAS certification
- Hungry for Growth and Success in Life and Career
- Desire to do a Meaningful Job
- Humble with a strong can-do spirit
- Minimum of GCE ‘A’ level / Diploma and above
- Fresh Graduates and Polytechnic Interns are welcomed
- Able to commit a period between 3-6 months
- Due to the need of local knowledge, locals or PRs are preferred
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.