At STARR, we safeguard our clients’ health and wealth. We are passionate about tailoring solutions for our clients to achieve their financial goals. STARR cultivates our consultants to be self-driven individuals who serve from the heart. We provide a suite of personalised financial advisory products and services. On top of leading our team to become highly skilled professionals, we empower our consultants to be independent in their personal growth. Our key strength is in maintaining a climate of optimism and vibrancy, where every member is supportive of each other’s endeavours.
STARR believes that every individual has the potential to excel in their own ways, if given the appropriate guidance and opportunities. As you embark on your learning journey with us, we are excited to see you shine.
Some fun facts about us:
- Vibrant and fun team of median age 26!
- We work hard & play hard-er 🙂
- We strive to be the Best Version of Ourselves
- Assist in scheduling and coordination of appointments
- Be involved in planning and execution of activities
- Engage in interaction with clients over the phone and following up of appointments
- Ensuring databases kept up to date
- Collate sales records and analysis of statistics
- Assist in any adhoc activities assigned
- Humble and willing to learn
- Effective organizational and communication skills
- Keen eye for details
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- Able to commit a period of between 4-6 months
- Open to current Polytechnic and University students in Singapore