- Star Furniture Pte Ltd
- Visual Merchandiser (Internship)
- Date Listed
- 28 Dec 2018
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 6 Months
52 SUNGEI KADUT AVE SINGAPORE 729675
- Allowance /
- $500 - 800 monthly
- Design / Creative
- Company Profile
Star International is an integrated manufacturer, retailer and exporter of household furniture. For over 36 years, we have built a successful furniture business reputed for its product quality and excellent customer service.
Today, we are one of the leading furniture companies in Singapore. Our Group’s Corporate Headquarters, Logistics and Design Centre are all based in Singapore. We have manufacturing facilities in Johor, Malaysia and Dongguan, China.
We operate a retail network of 40 showrooms across Singapore, Malaysia and Taiwan; and export to an expansive network of over 45 countries worldwide.
We have also conceptualized a retail concept brand known as Star Living - a one-stop furniture and furnishing store, housing the Group’s eight distinct furniture brands, specially catered for the busy city dwellers in Singapore.
Our eight brands: Star, Mondi, Zen, DecoTalk, Lucano, BedzStore, JotterGoods and Aartical have their own unique brand propositions. Our extensive product range includes living room furniture, dining sets, bedroom sets, junior sets, occasional furniture and mattresses and beddings.
Today, we have outlets across 7 locations island-wide.
- Job Description
We are an integrated retailer, manufacturer and exporter of household furniture. Our principal business activities include:
Designing, manufacturing, retailing and exporting of household furniture and accessories.
We are located at Sungei Kadut Avenue (near Yew Tee MRT station) and has immediate vacancies for:
VISUAL MERCHANDISER (INTERN)
- Work closely with Group Retail team to plan VM strategies and campaign for each distinct brand
- Work closely with ID, Group Retail team and Operation Manager on the VM execution
- Design window and internal displays based on campaign theme and advertising guide.
- Curate showroom displays to showcase latest collections and campaigns
- To create merchandising and product display strategies that set excellent VM standards in the store to support the increase in sales and provide positive store images.
- Conduct regular store floor walks to ensure display standards are in accordance with VM guidelines
- Design, source and manage prop inventories
- Track VM expenditure
- Diploma in Visual Merchandising
- Creative and innovative
- Passion in Visual Merchandising
- Good command of spoken & written English & Mandarin is a must in order to liaise with English & Mandarin speaking counterparts.
- Good interpersonal communication skill.
- Team player, self-driven, responsible, with integrity and able to work under pressure
5 days’ week (Mon – Thurs, 8.45am – 6.15pm & Fri, 8.45am – 5.45pm)
company transport picks up at Yew Tee MRT Station