ST Engineering is a global technology, defence and engineering group specialising in the aerospace, electronics, land systems and marine sectors.
The Electronics sector specialises in the design, development and delivery of Information and Communications Technology (ICT) products, solutions and services addressing the needs of Smart Cities for Connectivity, Mobility and Security. It's deep technological and engineering expertise straddles business domains in Rail & Road engineering, Satellite Communications, Public Safety & Security, Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Training & Simulation, Managed Services and Defence C4ISR.
It has presence in more than 30 global cities across North America, Latin America, Europe, Africa, the Middle East, China, India and Southeast Asia. For more information, please visit www.stengg.com.
We are looking for an individual to be part of our technical project team as a Technical Trainer (6 months role), who is passionate about conceptualizing and delivery of technical training. You will join a dynamic and fast-pace project team/environment to prepare & deliver user trainings for an Advanced Traffic Management System based in Dubai.
In this 6 month's contract role, you may be given the opportunity to travel into Dubai or to our other overseas counterparts for classroom trainings, as per user demand. Students with relevant tertiary background and looking for overseas internships opportunities and exposure are also welcome to apply.
- Responsible for the design, development and delivery of user training courses
- Formulate the Training Plan to define scope & aim, course syllabus & objectives, implementation activities, training logistics and objectives
- Work with project/system engineers to form up course contents and materials based on approved Training Plan
- Facilitate the training administration, training venue and equipment requirements and to conduct post-course evaluation
- Generate post-course Training Report to summarize course outcome
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- ITE Diploma or Degree in Electronics/Electrical/Communications Engineering
- At least 2 to 3 years’ experience in the preparation, delivery and training assessment of technical training to end-users
- Working experience in info-communications domain
- Willing to travel overseas for training assignments
- Students with relevant tertiary background and looking for overseas internships opportunities and exposure are also welcome to apply