My name is Sqkii, born and raised in Singapore. Pronounce my name with me - squeak-ki.
In case you didn’t know, my human friends and I specialise in applying gamification to create viral campaigns that are capable of tackling problems for our clients and society at large. Some of the problems that we have tackled through our fun and interesting games include increasing sales (for a client), driving app downloads (for another client), getting youths to exercise (for another other client), or promoting healthy habits in general.
If you have heard of #HuntTheMouse, that is only one of our many ridiculous-sounding activations that actually works. We want to work with different brands to develop unique campaigns together.
Business Process Improvement and Digitalisation Intern for Poly and Uni Students (2020)
We're looking for fun & energetic individuals to join us as a Business Process Improvement and Digitalisation Intern. Our internship programme is structured to focus on allowing individuals to hone their capabilities and to create a real significant impact on our mission.
What You Will Learn
We allow you to explore and self-learn whatever that interests you.
"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." -- Albert Einstein
As a Business Process Improvement and Digitalisation Intern, you will be the custodian of streamlining and automating Sqkii’s business operations while assisting with the community and content team in their respective day-to-day tasks.
• 50 years of working experience
• Ph.D. in Business Development and Strategy
• Fluent in all languages
• Nobel Prize winner or equivalent awards
If you do not meet the above requirements... we will look into the following requirements as well:
• Loves organisation and programming
• Able to work in a fun & dynamic working environment
• Able to start immediately
• Able to work independently
• Wants to push his/her boundaries
• Most importantly, have the drive to create great work that makes a difference
On a serious note, the following requirements would be a plus!
• Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident
• Full-time students from ITE, NYP, NP, RP, SP, TP, NTU, NUS, SUSS, SIT, SMU or SUTD
• In your cover letter, include the phrase ‘love giving’ somewhere so we know you have read the whole description!
Related Job Searches:
Sqkii Pte Ltd
Business Process Improvement and Digitalisation Intern
Marketing / Public Relations