SPORTS MEDIA COORDINATOR
The main role of this position is to assist with the implementation of marketing campaigns and projects to meet business objectives and overall company goals. You would have to be a capable and enthusiastic individual with the motivation and positive attitude who is eager to learn about the ever-changing, dynamic PR industry. You will be an integral part of the team, working in a fast-moving environment, and gaining valuable work experience across different areas of the communications industry.
- Develop and execute social media strategies on platforms such as Website, Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Review, publish and maintain the company's various social media accounts.
- Research, write and create relevant marketing content (articles, emails, ads, etc) to promote company's programmes.
- Stay up to date on the latest digital technologies, ensuring the site and its products are always mobile-friendly and multi-platform ready; make recommendations for improvements
- Ensure implementation of school policies and practices
- Efficient, fast and accurate on computer with good knowledge of Microsoft office applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and able to multi-task.
- Responsible and committed.
- Comfortable working with children.
What's in it for you:
- Fun & vibrant working environment
- Work-life balance
- On-the-job guidance and mentoring