Our mission is to deliver effective brand communication and make a positive impact on our communities.
Founded in 2005, Splash Productions is a creative agency with a heart and mind for Singapore. We help provide keen insights on social trends and behaviors to develop integrated creative campaign strategies for various brands and companies.
Brand Development / Integrated Campaigns / Inbound Marketing / Film & Animation
Marketing & Communications Intern
The Marketing & Communications Intern is responsible for providing support for the account servicing and project management department. The intern will report to the Account Manager and executives. The intern will assist with all business needs related to advertising and marketing with an emphasis on outbound marketing communications.
The Advertising & Marketing Intern’s primary duties include providing support to Account Managers and Executives but are not limited to:
- Support project-related client communications including timelines and quality of deliverables, budget and resource requirements and managing client's expectations;
- Assist to communicate the client’s goals/objectives and represent the client’s interests to the team;
- Work closely with the project team to maintain a continuous communication of project status in order to identify potential issues and/ or opportunities within or related to the project;
- Work with Project Managers on all major deliverables across a full spectrum of marcom deliverables (ATL, BTL, print, digital, web or social marketing) to ensure quality standards and client expectations are met;
- Ensures that client issues are dealt with in an efficient manner, informing supervisors of any problems that may arise;
- Assist to provide regular updates on all account activities, including project status and enquiries on a weekly basis
- Conduct Competitive Analysis and Market Research
- Other projects as assigned
- Excellent computer knowledge for both MAC and PC environments with proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Writing and proofing skills are also required.
- Excellent administrative and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks within identified time frames
- Organized, dependable and detail oriented
- Team Player with a cooperative spirit
- Quick Learner and Efficient
- High sense of urgency
- Able to work well under pressure
- Juniors and Seniors majoring in advertising, marketing communications, or similar field