Spectrumedics International is a medical device start-up that focuses on the interventional
To develop a delivery system for the transcatheter deployment of a class III cardiovascular implant
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Design and develop cardiovascular-based products.
- Develop cardiovascular implants, catheters, and catheter assemblies/subassemblies
- according to user needs and product specifications.
- Create reverse engineering drawings for cardiovascular-based products
- Generating CAD models and 2D drawings using SolidWorks software.
- Responsible for component and assembly documentation for products being developed.
- Develop cardiovascular implants, and catheter assemblies/sub-assemblies according to user needs and product specifications
- Other duties as assigned.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Biomedical engineering.
- Knowledge for medical device is a plus
- Knowledge of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T).
- Must possess good interpersonal and communication skills, and work in a collaborative style.
- Good technical skills and proven engineering problem solving ability.
- Experience with Solidworks
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple priorities.
- Operate as a team and/or independently while demonstrating flexibility to changing
- Jan 2021 to Jun 2021 (IA)
- Jun 2021 to Aug 2021 (Part Time)
- Aug 2021 to Dec 2021 (Part Time/FYP)
- $850/month (full time) or prorated according to the number of days per week
- A chance to learn about the intricacies of medical device product development
- Involved in a crucial real-life project
- Ability to verify concepts on animal study
Related Job Searches:
Mechanical Engineer (Medical Device R&D)
Manufacturing General / Biomedical / Pharmaceutical