DRF has been around for 24 months, serving over 2000+ clients with our team of 10 team players. One of the main reasons for our continued success is our people – the incredible bond between the team and they, with their clients.
For those with prior work experience, your knowledge and industry experience will always be valued. You may not know everything about financial products now, but with the right attitude, training and support, you’ll be empowered to succeed here.
We have a strong sharing culture here and will ensure that you get great work-life balance and flexibility.
We also have a S.M.A.R.T system to ensure your success.
Are you content with your current career?
Want more fulfilment in life and work, and a good balance? Consider joining us at DRF as a Personal Wealth Manager.
Day to day
● Provide financial planning, insurance and investment services to prospects and current clients
● Understand and evaluate the client’s overall financial profile so as to devise an appropriate financial plan advisory
● Work with team to establish client records and update their files
● Nurture relationships with clients, keeping them notified and informed on their plans and changes
● Connect and maintain network and relations with insurance providers and other financial professionals
What to expect (support)
● When you join us as a consultant, you will be provided ample training and support to ensure you are well equipped and knowledgeable in financial products along with a deepened understanding of healthcare, insurance and financial matters.
● Aside from being a subject matter expert in this domain, we will also aid in honing your soft skills, such as people skills, customer service and emotional intelligence. In this line of work, you’ll also learn persistence, communication and resilience. We’ve got your back.
● At DRF, we are open-minded and new ideas and technology to stay relevant too.
● Your growth with us will be determined based on your interests, skills and progress. Have a chat with us today and let’s discuss more about your plans and how we can work together to get you there together.
Education: Minimum GCE "A" level and higher
Characteristics: Open-minded and willing to learn and develop skills, Entrepreneurial and self-driven and a Heart to serve clients.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.