Sopra Steria, a European leader in digital transformation, provides one of the most comprehensive portfolios of end-to-end service offerings on the market: consulting, systems integration, software development, infrastructure management and business process services.
Sopra Steria is trusted by leading private and public-sector organisations to deliver successful transformation programmes that address their most complex and critical business challenges. Combining high quality and performance services, added value and innovation, Sopra Steria enables its clients to make the best use of digital technology.
Sopra Steria today has over 38,000 employees in more than 20 countries.
Sopra Steria Asia Pte. Ltd., Regional Headquarters for Asia, is currently expanding its operations and is looking for dedicated staff to assist in its growth.
Software Testers X 4 (Interns, Freelancer, Temporary Staff)
Role and Responsibilities:
- Participate in day-to-day testing activities
- Work with development team to identify and capture test cases, ensure version management
- Test all aspects of the product/system like function/component, system, performance, regression and service
- Report defects and problems that occurred during the test process
- Assist in setting up to test environments, designing test plans developing test cases and usage cases, and executing these cases.
- To prepare training manuals
- Provide feedback on usability and serviceability, trace the result to quality risk and report it to the project lead
- Explore Auto Testing tools
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.