Started in the spring of 2021, Something To Hold was created in response to a need for a shift in our patterns of consumption. Placing value on the people and the environment who make our work possible – we use fabrics from certified sustainable sources and work with artists who uphold traditional practices of their craft.
- Handle daily order fulfilment (order picking and packing)
- Facilitate inventory management (inbounding of goods and stock taking)
- Manage customer queries via email, providing helpful and timely responses
- Process exchanges and returns
- Able to start immediately and commit a minimum of 2 months (till end of January 2023).
- Work well in a fast paced environment
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Working hours: 9am to 1pm on weekdays (flexible, able to discuss on the working hours)
- Rate: $10 per hour
- Address: 53 Genting Lane
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.