Join our client's vibrant, nurturing team where they teach young children to play the piano the fun, simple way.
The success and enjoyment of their students largely depend on having amazing, dedicated individuals like you & your peers.
When they work hard, stay focused, and act in service to others, they believe anything is possible.
- Opportunity to make a positive impact
- Vibrant and nurturing work environment
- Potential performance commissions & bonuses are available
Your responsibilities will include:
- Handle registrations, Updating the scheduling of lessons
- Checking in and bringing children into their classes
- Ensuring classrooms are in good condition & preparing materials
- Explaining our programme in detail to parents to boost student enrolment
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, think and act under pressure
- Manage overall well-being of the piano studio
- Enthusiastic, passionate, and outspoken
- Love for children
- Able to work with young children & communicate with parents
- Proficient in using Macbooks, Microsoft Office, CRM systems, and Whatsapp Web
- Good command of English to be able to liaise effectively to different stakeholders across the region.
- Some knowledge of Piano music, preferably
- Able to work retail hours on both weekends (Saturday & Sunday) at Northshore Plaza 1 (Punggol)