- 3-month internship with the potential to become a full-time member of the team.
- Get exposure to different parts of the business (EdTech)
Our client is a well-funded startup that fills a crucial gap in learning today, especially for ambitious professionals. The Company provides affordable access to world-class content to help professionals move a step closer to achieving their aspirations.
The Intern will play a crucial role in the Company's growing business. You’ll get exposure to different parts of the business with senior members of our team working alongside you and teaching you what they know.
You will be responsible for:
- Assisting with research on content strategy and trends within the life goals users want to achieve
- Assisting in the publishing process of podcasts and power reads on the platform, ensuring high-quality content, intriguing copy, and accuracy across all text before it goes live on the app
- Being a part of content strategy discussions, brainstorming what experts could be brought in for the respective topics, and new areas of content to develop for users
- Attention to detail and ability to spot and correct eventual typos before the content goes live
- Organised and able to work with multiple tools and resources at once, such as coordinating across shared Google Drive folders, Excel sheets, and the database
- A can-do attitude in the face of obstacles and a generally positive mindset, contributing to the fun culture.