Our client is a leading independent concert promoter headquartered in Singapore. Founded in Singapore in 2001 by Lauretta Alabons and Ross Knudson.
Over the years, the company has maintained a reputation in the global scene, having produced some of the biggest concerts & comedy tours in Singapore & Asia. Working with high-caliber international & local agents & entertainment companies has thoroughly trained us to deliver top-notch services to clients and audiences.
- Join a well known brand within Media & Entertainment
- Fantastic work culture
- Opportunity to make a positive impact
Your responsibilities include:
- Responsible for creating and executing brand activation campaigns that promote a brand or product in line with the shows/events.
- To develop creative ideas that will resonate with the target audience.
- Tasked with overseeing the execution of the campaigns, including managing vendors, coordinating logistics, and ensuring that all parties involved are working toward the same goal.
- Formulating a brand activation plan for each event, including creating a budget, hiring staff to help execute the campaign, and developing a site plan for each event (where the brand activation stations will be located)
- Identifying brands to work with and managing the implementation of initiatives or campaigns with identified brands.
- Business development by sourcing for new brand partners/clients and also maintaining current client relationships.
- Presenting brand activation pitches and proposals to potential sponsors and clients.
- Negotiating and handling contracts with brand partners and developing sponsorship packages tailored to each client’s needs.
- Work closely with the company directors and business development team to achieve sales targets and goals.
- Additional Ad-hoc duties when required.
- Outgoing and organized with an event/business management Diploma / Degree.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with B2B.
- Strong command of English, great communication skills, in both written and spoken to be able to effectively liaise with stakeholders in the region.
- Independent, self-motivated, and highly disciplined with a results-oriented mindset.
- Able to handle multiple simultaneous projects and work long hours.
- Curious and strategic by nature – brimming with exciting and original ideas.
- A good team player but able to work independently at the same time.
- Able to start immediately. Must be able to work on weekends.