We pair talented graduates with leading global businesses. We’re always on the lookout for ambitious graduates to join our Program, kick-starting your tech career within an entry-level Production Support Analyst role and working onsite with a leading Investment Bank in Singapore.
- A flexible benefits package.
- Ongoing training and pastoral care.
- Excellent career development opportunities.
- A competitive graduate salary with increases every 6 months.
- Invaluable industry experience and the opportunity to start a career in a desirable and competitive industry
- Fully paid, in-depth, and interactive training with a diverse group of like-minded graduates, delivered by experts with working knowledge of the field.
Our 24-month graduate program begins with 4-8 weeks of paid training and career coaching, where you’ll learn everything you need to hit the ground running as a Production Support Analyst.
After you've completed the paid training, you'll have the opportunity to fast-track your career at a global investment bank.
If successful, you’ll work with one of our Investment Banking clients as a Production Support Analyst. Production support is a vital role in enterprise technology. Working with a global team, you’ll help support systems including algorithmic trading engines and regulatory reporting.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring system health.
- Resolving incidents.
- Investigating past incidents.
- Managing the release process for new versions of software.
- Automating and enhancing workflows.
- Working closely with business stakeholders to resolve issues with technical systems and applications. Work is tracked using ‘tickets’.
- You’ll also regularly communicate with other technical teams including vendors, developers and infrastructure on release management and issue resolution.
- Proficiency with Linux (Preferred).
- SQL databases experience such as Sybase, DB2, Oracle); able to search log files and compose SQL queries.
- Network diagnostic skills and experience with networks and real-time messaging technologies (multicast, TCP/IP, UDP, SNMP).
- Scripting skills, like Perl, Python, or UNIX shell.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant STEM subject.
- Already graduated and available to start immediately.
- GPA of 3.0.
- Able to troubleshoot, problem solver, analytical.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills.
Related Job Searches:
Snaphunt Pte Ltd
Production Support Analyst
IT / Information Technology
Computer and IT