Snaphunt Pte Ltd
IT Project Manager
08 May 2023
Entry Level / Junior Executive
Immediate Start, Permanent
IT / Information Technology
Computer and IT
Allowance / Remuneration
$3,800 - 4,500 monthly
Our client provides commerce consultancy for you to quickly implement solutions that really bring in the dough.
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Great work environment
- Leadership Role
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing day-to-day operations such as communicate with stakeholders, update of project status and change, identify and manage risks ensuring project scope, quality, budget and schedule are met.
- Manage the project, stakeholders and risks to ensure that project meets the agreed scope, quality, budget and schedule.
- Track delivery of project targets, cost and time during development, post-development, where desired outcomes and benefits of the project is delivered.
- Manage collaboration and efficiency across the various project teams, tracks and work streams including external stakeholders.
- Support regular reporting to management and key stakeholders on the progress; highlighting risks and propose mitigation actions and follow-up. This includes working closely with project vendor to facilitate and manage respective meeting platforms.
- You have at least 2 years experience, ideally within a IT Business Analyst / Project Manager role.
- You have good interpersonal and communication skills and are adept at working with multiple stakeholders to drive desired outcomes.
- Expertise in Agile, Computer Vision, Product Strategy, Development & Launch, Scrum and Startup Experience would be highly valuable.
- Good knowledge of Cloud Database (AWS, Azure) databases.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
This position is already closed and no longer available. You may like to view the other latest internships here.
Related Job Searches:
Discuss this Job:
You can discuss this job on Clublance.com #career-jobs channel, or chat with other community members for free: