Your vendor of choice for staffing requirements in Asia
Our client prides themselves as being able to provide clients access to talent pools and networks across South East Asia, China, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Korea. The ability to attract and have access to talents across Asia Pacific put them in a unique position to be the vendor of choice for your staffing requirements.
- Opportunity within a company with a solid track record of performance
- Join a market leader within IT Services
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
You will be responsible for :
- Develop, manage, and grow a pipeline of sales opportunities with key Channel Partners within an assigned territory to expand sales revenues
- Profiling of reseller’s business and analysis of revenue data to identify product focus, opportunities, wallet share and competitor products. Identifies resellers to target, evaluating revenue spent over previous quarters.
- Help resellers develop opportunities with existing and new accounts and provide demonstration, pricing, and technical question assistance as required or requested.
- Enable Partner sales and technical teams in line with Partner compliance requirements and drive upgrade of partner level.
- Encourage and manage co-marketing activities, arrange MDF funding if approved.
- Discovering resellers’ pipeline and keeping it updated from their side. Directing queries and liaising with other departments as relevant.
- Deliver sales campaigns and promotions in line with RCM / RSM (Regional Channel / Sales Manager) objectives and timelines.
- Identify further opportunities, updates on sales forecast, competitive analysis, pricing and reseller trends. Continually reviews information to improve accuracy.
- Ensures close collaboration with RCM/RSM and Partner Interaction Centre (PIC Team) as well as continued feedback on lead allocation to the target resellers
- You have at least 1 year experience within a B2B Account Management, B2B Sales / Account Executive or Inside Sales / Sales Development Representative role, ideally within the IT Services and Software / SaaS industry.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal. Able to communicate technical information.
- Fluent in local language – Bahasa Indonesia OR Tagalog/Filipino OR Korean speaking will be an added advantage to be able to liaise effectively to different stakeholders across the region.
- Ability to work collaboratively with employees within department and across functions.
- Aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems.
- Ability to convey information clearly and provide analysis as needed to help customer/partner make buying
- Appreciation of Enterprise Software apps would be advantageous
- Knowledge of the Vendor/Partner/Distribution landscape extremely beneficial.
Related Job Searches:
Snaphunt Pte Ltd
Inside Channel Manager Associate (Filipino / Korean / Indonesian Speaking)
Sales / Retail
Computer and IT