Our client is a digital asset exchange that is introducing a new investable assets class. Their platform offers an array of services which includes primary insurance, trading and settlement and others. They aim to become full-service regulated to cater to savvy issuers and discerning investors.
- Opportunity within a company in the new financial technology industry
- Be a part of an engaging team
- Strong career progression prospects
You will be responsible for :
- Supporting end-to-end recruitment cycle from sourcing to arranging for interviews.
- Supporting in daily HR Operations such as on-boarding/off-boarding of employees, maintaining of personnel records, application for government grants, claims and work passes.
- Coordinating external training program with various organizations.
- Maintaining HR documents and forms like employment contracts, employee handbooks, and HR policies and procedures.
- Liaising with external partners such as universities, government organizations and vendors.
- Maintaining a positive & friendly company image and attending to related queries from employees and to external parties.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, Business Management or any related discipline.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in an HR role.
- You are proficient with Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- You have excellent organisational and time management skills.
- You have strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- You have a positive attitude and take ownership in the roles and projects.