Our client with more than 30 years experienced, an event management company dedicated to make events the talk of the town! Our team of experienced consultants, trained personnel and logistics support are committed to providing quality events to meet clients' specifications and budget. We provide professional consultancy and assistance from the initial conceptualization and planning right down to the organizing and management of the entire event.
- Regional Role
- Opportunity within a company with a solid track record of performance
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Strong opportunities to progress your career
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Developing an event strategy and roadmap to execute events that boost business development and customer relationship building.
- Leading, planning and executing events of different scales in various formats.
- Overseeing and coordinating the activities of staff, subcontractors and vendors and other logistical details to successfully execute all aspects of events.
- Ensuring event spend is within budget and negotiating with suppliers to ensure return on spend is maximised.
- Tracking post event feedback to measure effectiveness against event goals.
- You have at least 1 year experience ideally in Event Management within Media & Entertainment industry.
- You have prior experience in working with multiple vendors.
- You are a strong planner with excellent project management, negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- You have solid experience in a regional role ideally including experience covering Southeast Asia.
- Experience within Community Management would be a strong advantage.
- You have good knowledge of Other.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments