Our Client is a workforce solutions provider with the key aim of conducting value-based recruitment activities to our business partners in forms of regular and flexible staffing.
- Great Opportunity
- Responsible to maintain day-to-day operation of plating / wet bench processes through scheduled chemical analysis and process monitoring.
- Responsible for process and quality issues troubleshooting, FA analysis, and implementation of CAPA (corrective and preventive actions).
- Responsible to initiate process improvement and cost saving activities.
- Provide up-to-date process status and liaise with Production and Equipment team to ensure smooth production operation.
- Oversee preventive maintenance activities and buyoff process accordingly.
- Provide training and qualify Operators to run operation.
- Minimum Degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or Material Engineering.
- At least 1 year of experience in chemical handling.
- Comfortable working in manufacturing environment.