Our client is a venture-backed Singapore based startup that develops predictive supply chain technology for the logistics industry. They’re focused on building the next-gen logistics operating system to predict how cargo moves across the world and enable data-driven supply chain planning.
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Great work environment
- Opportunity to make a positive impact
Your responsibilities will include:
- Documentation, Reporting, Root Cause analysis of Prediction issues.
- Analyze ingested and system-generated data for anomalies and gaps.
- Refer to various data sources to plug those gaps.
- Create data stories and come up with possible solutions in terms of QA process flow change and/or automation. Own the subsequent plan and execution.
- Automation of Performance/Accuracy review processes, report generation, data visualization using Python, SQL.
- Support engineering and data science teams in system-level data fixes. Understand how the engine makes predictions, explore possible improvements in the process by fixing/introducing new data/features.
- Support the customer operations, marketing team in getting insights from the data, such as performance, accuracy metrics, impact of real-time events, etc. as required.
- Maintain, own internal and customer dashboards based on the trial/account requirements (e.g. prediction accuracy, timeliness, coverage, explainability).
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, or a related field.
- Prior experience in data analysis or data analyst roles, preferably in a startup environment.
- Exceptionally skilled in Python and SQL, with a demonstrated ability to consistently produce reusable and highly scalable code.
- An eye for detail: Looking for anomalies in the system.
- Familiarity with Linux, GitHub, product development.
- Proven experience with data visualization.
- Empathy and Urgency: to feel the customer pain and react promptly on a day-to-day basis
- A Problem solver & go-getter: either programmatically or manually meeting customer expectations and delivering on time.
- Fluent with written and verbal in English to be able to effectively liaise with stakeholders in the region.
- Strong ownership mindset, efficiency, and data-driven approach.
- Good to have: basic understanding of machine learning algorithms.