Snaphunt Pte Ltd
Content Marketing Executive
11 Apr 2021
Entry Level / Junior Executive
Immediate Start - Flexible End
Marketing / Public Relations
Arts / Entertainment / Recreation
Allowance / Remuneration
$2,500 - 3,100 monthly
Our client is a well-known organiser of athletic events. Having operated events in over 50 countries for all ages, they seek to unite people through the love of sports.
- Be associated with a well-known sports events operator
- Experience working in a fun and energetic environment
- Strong learning opportunities
You will be responsible for :
- Managing day-to-day operations of owned platforms
- Conceptualising and creating content across owned platforms including but not limited to Social Media, Email Marketing, Website and PR campaigns
- Copywriting and designing across a range of assets while ensuring it is aligned with brand guide and tone of voice
- Engaging top vendors and providing briefs to maintain brand integrity across all imagery and copywriting
- Ensuring content produced is relevant to marketing plans and aligned with upcoming events
- Supporting crisis management with copywriting and community management services
- Attending external meetings with clients/partners and assisting with ensuring that client/partner objectives are fulfilled.
- Facilitating the daily relationships with awarded projects
- Supporting in delivering the contractual Marketing KPIs of awarded projects.
- You ideally have a degree in Marketing, Design, Communications or related field.
- You have 1 year experience in Content Management, Design and/or Digital Marketing.
- You are a good multi-tasker with strong organisation skills who can work within tight deadlines.
- You have the ability to develop engaging content in a wide range of styles and for a wide range of audiences.
- You possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills and can articulate complex ideas simply and effectively.
- You have experience with Graphic Design, Social Media/ Viral Marketing, Content Development & Management and Performance marketing.
- You have knowledge of various material applications.
- You have good working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, and the Adobe CS, and are able to produce final artwork.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
This position is already closed and no longer available. You may like to view the other latest internships here.