Our client provides the simplest & most reliable way for businesses to get their containers moved. Designed for Industry 4.0, they connect containers to customers. They are a brand new ecosystem that aims to bring value to the various stakeholders within the Container Trucking space; enabling containers to move like clockwork beyond the Port, saving time and resources while improving visibility and reliability for end customers.
- Fast-paced working environment
- Good career development opportunities
- Attractive perks!!
As a member of the Community & Service Team, you will help with daily coordination of the container movement and updating with clients, optimization of the workflow of the current business processes.
- This is a client-facing role where you are expected to learn to build relationships and manage them.
- This is a fast-paced position that requires a high degree of energy and ability to focus without compromising quality.
- You have at least 1 years’ previous work experience in customer service and operations in the freight forwarding & logistics industry.
- Experiences in Operations Management, with the ability to think on the spot and manage clients at the same time
- You are goal-oriented, organized team player
- You are self-motivated and self-directed
- You have excellent interpersonal relationship skills
- You have hands-on experience in Customer Service/Operations and Front-end roles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; you are a listener, a presenter, and a people-person
- You like to learn and are passionate about changing the industry.
- Strong negotiation skills, with ability follow-through on client contract
- 5.5 days work week.