Our Clinic is a multidisciplinary specialist healthcare group with operations in Singapore and Malaysia that aims to provide an integrated and holistic suite of medical services covering medical and specialist care and treatment, as well as the delivery of nutraceutical and health supplements. Our Clinic's core medical competencies lie in the fields of orthopaedic surgery and care, chronic disease management, and chronic degenerative joint and orthopaedic diseases. Our Client also provides nutraceutical supplements and ingredients through its subsidiaries in Malaysia.
- Join a market leader within Healthcare
- Great work culture
- Attractive compensation package
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Handle phone call/email enquiries in a timely and professional manner.
- Appointment scheduling, general enquiries and provide assistance to patients.
- Provide administrative support in all aspects of operations and patient care, including registration of patients, dispensing of drugs and collection of payment.
- Maintain overall cleanliness of the clinic.
- Assist in inventory management.
- Other administrative work or ad hoc duties as assigned by doctor/clinic manager.
- Min qualification of Higher Nitec.
- Willing to work 5.5 days work week.
- Preferably 1 year of relevant healthcare or clinic working experience.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Organised, meticulous, and detail-oriented.
- Able to converse in English and Mandarin in order to be able to effectively liaise with stakeholders in the region.