Our client is a comprehensive technology solutions provider to the travel trade. Today, it is the one of the largest B2B marketplace for tours and activities in Asia, linking over 2,000 partners with more than 80,000 products from 120 cities.
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Flexible working options
- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
You will be responsible for:
- Manage the entire delivery process of customer engagement, onboarding and operations using our systems
- Work with customers to understand their needs and provide solutions
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop product offerings and seamless solutions to our customers
- Review and analyses new products/service in the industry and determine new business opportunities
- Handle different stakeholder with different needs in delivering our services
- Collaborate with testing team to define test scenarios, validate deliverables, and ensure adherence to quality standards
- Coordinate with project manager to monitor progress, identify bottlenecks, and take necessary actions to keep projects on track
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field. Entry level candidates with relevant internship may be considered. Those with more years of working experience would be considered for more senior role.
- Academic qualifications will be taken into accounts; strong work ethics, grit and talent matters too.
- Passionate about Hospitality, Tourism and Technology
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Service oriented with a desire to help customer achieve their objectives.
- Work under pressure, comfortable with the “Hurry up and Wait” nature of Tourism.
- Organized and able to handle multiple assignments
- Be commercially focused
- Prepared to get your hand dirty to deliver the solutions
- Regional travel may be required
Agent Note This position is posted on behalf of a client by a third party agent.