Our Client offers engaging and interactive hands-on baking classes whereby participants get to experience the whole baking journey. They emphasise strongly on quality class standards and we ensure that our participants learn the fundamentals of baking during the classes.
- Passionate, Energetic and Dynamic Work Culture
- Fast & Growing Company
- Career Progression
- Manage and ensure daily operations of the outlets
- Provide excellent customer service, handle customer's enquiry and feedback
- Plan & perform inventory control i.e. Stock ordering, reduce/control wastage
- Perform light administrative paperwork as required
- Assists, plan & assign daily tasking/roles to all staff on duty
- Manage the manpower cycle (Recruiting, Training, Managing)
- Provide expertise in both front and back of house
- Prepare outlet report and provide operational feedbacks
- Provide insights and formulate sales strategies for the outlet assigned
- Adhering to all food safety regulations and quality controls.
- Ensure and maintain store and personal hygiene
- Ad hoc duties as assigned
We are looking for someone who is:
- At least 2 years in F&B Service industry
- Able to commit on weekends
- Good working attitude
- Able to communicate fluently in English
Agent Note This position is posted on behalf of a client by a third party agent.