Our client is an established IT consulting partner for business solutions and services across the Asia Pacific. They empower organizations to enhance their business efficiency through innovative business solutions and services in the areas of Business Analytics, Enterprise Performance Measurement, Cloud CRM, Data Warehousing & Big Data.
- Opportunity within a company with a solid track record of performance
- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
Your responsibilities will include:
- Understanding customer requirements.
- Able to implement business requirements into technical solutions.
- Design, model and develop document and process-driven applications for IBM Planning Analytics/ TM1 or Jedox, Cognos Controller, Provide Training & Support to the customer.
- Development of Financial Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting models using IBM TM1 software
- Requirement gathering and project scoping
- Customer management & Customer Interaction
- Exposure to Software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Project management and communication
- Degree/Diploma in Computer Science/ IT/Electronics/ Data analytics/Accounting& Finance/ Commerce.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Account/ Finance / MIS
- Should have good understanding of SDLC Project lifecycle
- Functional knowledge about the KPI indicators for different industry verticals like Pharma,
- Finance & Accounting, Manufacturing etc. will be an added advantage
- Understanding of Stored Procedures and Functions will be an added advantage.
- Understanding or exposure to of any BI tool is desirable
- Exposure to churning data through Excel or any other data tool will be added advantage.
- Exposure to MIS and reporting will be an added advantage.
- Structured Training will be provided to selected candidates.
Agent Note This position is posted on behalf of a client by a third party agent.
Related Job Searches:
Snaphunt Pte Ltd
Associate Consultant / Consultant EPM (Enterprise Performance Management)
Accounting / Auditing / Taxation