Our client is a workforce solutions provider with the key aim of conducting value-based recruitment activities for their customers in the form of regular and flexible staffing.
They partner with their customers from start to finish, focusing on needs developing effective strategies, and designing high-quality and scalable solutions with the aim to deliver long-term sustainable results through the vast knowledge and experience of their Consultants.
- Work for a well-established MNC
- Island-wide transportation provided
- Up to $3,000 + AWS + Performance Bonus
- Working Location: Tuas
- 5-day work-week | No Experience Required
Your responsibilities will include:
- Perform vendor management-related tasks in relation to audit, vendor performance, asset management, company directive, etc.
- Responsible for purchasing agreement.
- Responsible for preparing buyer training manual.
- Person in charge of Fixed Asset Management.
- Compliance survey dissemination, collection, and result compilation and audit.
- Budget and monthly KPI Index Report preparation and analysis.
- Training plan preparation and follow-up.
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned by the superior.
- You must have a Diploma in Business Administration, Logistics, or any Engineering related discipline.
- No prior experience is required as on-the-job training will be provided.
- You must have experience and be proficient in SAP & MS Excel / Access is an added advantage.
- You must have good communication skills and a positive working attitude.
Related Job Searches:
Snaphunt Pte Ltd
Assistant Purchasing Executive
Logistics / Supply Chain / Transport
Manufacturing General / Biomedical / Pharmaceutical