As a trusted global transformation partner, our client accelerates the global business journey by enabling brands and companies to reach, engage, and grow international audiences. Our client delivers multilingual content transformation services in translation, localization, and adaptation for over 250 languages with a growing network of over 250,000 in-country linguistic resources. Driving innovation in language services, the company delivers high-quality training data transformation solutions for NLP-enabled machine learning by blending technology and human intelligence to collect, annotate, and evaluate all content types. Their people work across offices in North America, Europe, and Asia serving our global clients in the markets that matter to them.
- Work within a company with a solid track record of success
- Flexible working options
- Great work environment
Your responsibilities will include:
- Being a human fact-checker for the search engine algorithm.
- Accessing the internet using a high-speed connection.
- Maintaining computer hardware and software.
- Reviewing online content including images, text, web pages, and more.
- Rating the relevance of search results.
- Learning and maintaining knowledge of the culture or region the web ads are being targeted.
- Reporting results.
- You have fluency in English and Japanese, both written and spoken, to be able to liaise effectively to different stakeholders across the region.
- You have strong understanding of popular culture in Japan
- You are web-savvy and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- You have excellent online research skills
- You have reliable computer system and internet connection
- You have reliable anti-virus software (as you will be surfing the web as part of the work)
- You have the ability to follow instructions in English and comply with the project conventions and rules expected by the client
- You must sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement to protect client confidentiality
- You must pass a learning program and a rigorous quality test designed by our client before starting work
Agent Note This position is posted on behalf of a client by a third party agent.
Related Company Review:
Pros: I like the culture and flexibility of company.
Cons: Company should arrange employees meet-up at least yearly.
Related Job Searches:
Snaphunt Pte Ltd
Ads Quality Rater
Admin / Secretarial
Computer and IT