Snaphunt is shaping how global employers hire in the new world of remote work. With Snaphunt, employers can easily build global teams by finding, engaging & hiring the best talent for their business- anywhere in the world.
We have over 15,000 employers and 4 million professionals on our platform and are backed by top venture capitalists. We operate via a fully remote/distributed international team and are looking to hire ambitious, independent problem solvers across multiple functions to support our business growth.
- Join a fast growing Singapore headquartered startup that is disrupting the way employers find & hire talent globally
- Be part of a fully distributed international team
- Cover a wide breadth of Finance & accounting activities and accelerate your career
Reporting to the CEO, you will be the first full time finance hire for the Singapore office and responsible for setting up finance processes & best practices. You will play a key role in overseeing all accounting and finance related matters, along with monitoring the day-to-day performance of the company, producing month-end reports and driving regular business planning & forecasting. You will be responsible for:
- Managing the full spectrum of bookkeeping, financial accounting and reporting
- Driving accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end closing.
- Ensuring accurate and timely processing of payroll in accordance with local statutory requirements and regulations.
- Onboarding of new employee by processing their paperwork, creating an employee code, login to all systems and capturing all details needed for the pay run.
- Calculation of final salary payment for leavers which include leave encashment, expense claims and pro-rated base salary.
- Keeping up to date on internal transfer and promotion within the company.
- Ensuring that all necessary documentation is kept in an orderly manner for audit purposes.
- Overseeing monthly closing and managing monthly reporting & analysis for the purposes of investor decks and internal analysis
- Ensuring compliance with all legislative tax and financial reporting requirements.
- Managing banking relationships, cash management and other treasury related activities.
- You have a degree in Accounting/Finance or related area as well as at least 3 years of accounting full set experience with strong working knowledge of accounting principles, practices, standards, laws, and regulations
- You are have broad based exposure to different areas of finance including accounting, reporting, analysis, credit control & payroll
- You have strong stakeholder management and have the confidence to liaise with internal key stakeholders and external parties
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders