Singtel is Asia's leading communications technology group, providing a portfolio of services from next-generation communication, technology services to infotainment to both consumers and businesses.
Headquartered in Singapore, Singtel has more than 130 years of operating experience and has played a pivotal role in the country's development as a major communications hub. Today, we continue to lead and shape the local consumer and enterprise market. Our Australian arm, Optus is a leader in integrated telecommunications, constantly raising the bar in innovative products and services.
We are a major communications player in Asia Pacific through our strategic investments in regional mobile operators, Telkomsel (Indonesia), Globe Telecom (the Philippines), Advanced Info Service (Thailand) and Bharti Airtel (India), which has significant presence in Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and Africa.
For more information, please visit https://groupcareers.singtel.com/
Students will -
- Be part of a team to analyse client requirements and be part of solution design
- Conduct/ support application unit testing, system integration tests, support user acceptance test
- Develop documentation for training materials, deliver training
Students will benefit -
- Hands-on experience on the largest HR & Payroll system implementation in Singapore
- Explore various areas in application development/ IT consulting from application development, testing, delivering training
- Exposed to different software development methodologies from Agile-Scrum and Waterfall
Students will primarily be working at the client's site.
Local universities students and major in Finance, Business / Human Resource, Information Technology/ Students with info-comm specialisation or keen on working on Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems e.g.Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE) Infocomm Specialisation or Computer Engineering - Software Engineering background preferred.
Related Job Searches:
Singapore Telecommunications Limited (Singtel)
Human Resource and Payroll System Implementation Project
Ang Mo Kio