Established in 1965, Singapore Human Resources Institute (SHRI) is a not-for-profit professional HR body, representing a strong network of members comprising individuals and organisations. Committed to promulgating and maintaining high standards of professionalism in human resource management and development, SHRI drives the HR agenda.
- To provide administrative and event support to SHRI key and monthly events.
- Prepare the presentation slides for the event.
- Garner participation for events.
- Assist in on-site preparations.
- Assist in preparation of events materials and goodie bags.
- Networking with HR Professionals.
- Any other duties assigned by Supervisor.