Singapore Airlines (SIA) is a global airline dedicated to providing air transport services of the highest quality. Committed to fleet modernisation, product and service innovation as well as market leadership, SIA has evolved into one of the world’s most respected travel brands.
Singapore Airlines has come a long way since our founding in 1972, evolving from a regional airline to one of the most respected travel brands around the world. We fly one of the youngest aircraft fleets in the world to destinations spanning a network spread over six continents, with our Singapore Girl as our internationally-recognisable icon providing the high standards of care and service that customers have come to expect of us.
We have made a habit of leading the way, and along the way developed a reputation for being an industry trendsetter. Our ever-growing list of industry-leading innovations includes the following firsts:
- First to offer free headsets, a choice of meals and free drinks in Economy Class, in the 1970s
- First to introduce satellite-based inflight telephones in 1991
- First to involve a comprehensive panel of world-renowned chefs, the International Culinary Panel, in developing inflight meals in 1998
- First to offer audio and video on demand (AVOD) capabilities on KrisWorld in all classes in October 2001
- First to fly the A380 from Singapore to Sydney on 25 October 2007
About KrisFlyer – Loyalty Marketing Department
KrisFlyer is the loyalty programme for the SIA Group portfolio of airlines, consisting of Singapore Airlines, SilkAir and Scoot.
At the marketing and communications unit, you will spearhead LMD’s efforts to engage and attract KrisFlyer members globally. You will work closely with the team to create meaningful conversations and content specifically to the KrisFlyer programme.
Your roles and responsibilities will include
- Supporting marketing campaigns across owned and earned platforms
- Planning and production of KrisFlyer-owned assets and content
- Participating in team discussion and brainstorms for upcoming projects
- Management of vendors and stakeholders
- Organising events and activities such as contests to engage members
- Good knowledge and familiarity with new media marketing and landscape
- Good team player
- Excellent communication skills in both oral and written manner
- Resourceful, dynamic and able to cope with timelines
- Strong proficiency with MS Powerpoint and Excel, image and video editing skill is a plus