Sin Hwa Dee has grown from a humble outfit to become an international organization. It has widened its product range from basic soya and oyster sauces to include pre-mixes like Kung Bo sauce, Black Pepper sauce, Laksa paste, Hainanese Chicken Rice Mix, etc.
Technologically, it has advanced from using traditional manufacturing processes to high-tech machinery and equipment, housed in a large modern factory of 90,000 square feet. It has achieved international production and quality standards, certified by HACCP, ISO 9001 and BRC. Its market has grown from Singapore to more than 30 countries worldwide. And it counts among its customers, major retail chains, international fast food chains, restaurants, hotels, major airlines and caterers.
- Assist in a variety of Warehouse duties, including shipping and receiving, unloading and loading of goods, fulfilling purchase orders and keeping warehouse stocked with essential items and equipment.
- Fill out purchase orders, requisitions, work orders or requests.
- To receive, move, check and store incoming goods.
- To check and inspect goods received and to ensure that they are of accurate quantity, type, and acceptable quality.
- To select space for storage and arrange for goods to be placed in the designated areas.
- To accurately manage inventory and stock rotation.
- To maintain warehouse and storage facilities in an organized manner.
- To maintain all shipping & receiving records as directed.
- Input, update and monitor stock in the SAP system and to ensure accuracy in the records.
- Assist in the daily checks for orders and catering orders.
- To handle daily Warehouse administration matters.
- *5.5 day work week*